Sunday, May 17, 2009

Yardwork and cutie's

Dear friends,

It has been too long since we last spoke and for that I apologize.   As you can tell this picture represents the cutie's portion of the title and not the yard work.  This is Mia and she loves chillin in her boppy and checking out the scenery.

O.k., now on to the yard work.  I was mowing the upper half of our yard.  For those of you who have had the privilege of visiting the 154 the backyard is divided into an upper and lower tier.  To get to the upper tier, I have to scale the retaining wall and also remember to get the lawnmower, Sam, and his mower (a Kawasaki four wheeler).  While mowing I hit a large rock and the mower shut off.  As I leaned down to check underneath the mower and try to fix it, Sam, in a very condescending and disappointed tone explained, "I told you not to mow up here in the mud with the big sticks."  Then he reached his little hand out and rubbed my head, then in a comforting voice said, "sorry boy."   

No comments:

Post a Comment